MY GOALS FOR 2017
- Obtain a legal job – DONE!
- As I am in my second last year of university, I am seeking to obtain a part-time employment position within as a legal secretary, legal assistant, legal receptionist or law clerk etc.
- Save $$$
- I am only twenty-one, however I already stress about money and being unable to afford things in the future! (Mum says I shouldn’t but I can’t help it – I really shouldn’t worry but what harm is there in saving money..!
- Cook more
- I really got my Mum’s cooking vibe, as in, just don’t really enjoy cooking so I’ve never put in the effort to learn! I will try to bake a few hearty dishes a month for the family, and hopefully remember them for the future.
- Venture out
- I want to venture out and discover new places – beaches, cafes, restaurants, bars etc. I will review them on here for you! Any recommendations? Send me a message (Sydney, NSW)
- Learn to relax/be present/take time out for ME
- Uni stresses me out like crazy. I have anxiety, I’m a perfectionist and I (apparently) put so much pressure on myself. I’ve began to see a Chinese Medicine practitioner and have been getting acupuncture – they advocate that food is medicine, and stress (no pun intended) the importance of being present and taking time out for you.
- Exercise more
- Again, balancing university commitments and exercise is proving super difficult. This first semester at uni has been the most difficult in my 4 years, so when exams are over – gym, walks, better eating – yes please!
Updated – 29/05/17